Keywords: Data Analyst, Corporate Audit, ELT, Analyzing, Designing, Developing, Testing, data integration, Reconciliation, Data Mining, Sql, SAP, HANA DB, SSIS, Alteryx, C, C++
Role Purpose: We are looking for Data Analyst – Corporate Audit for Dubai, UAE.
To perform data analytics and help in creation of dashboards using visualization tool.
To understand and transform data from multiple sources into a library which is scalable and can be used for analysis. Support IA team in extracting, transforming and loading of data from multiple sources into single source.
- Analyze raw data: Assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for multiple analysis and usage
- Design accurate and scalable transformation techniques in order to create strong data warehouse for analytics
- To work with functional business team in building scalable process and metrics; leveraging the knowledge of data warehouse technical architecture, data structures, Extract, Transform & Load (ETL)and reporting / analytical tools and environment.
- Understand from IA team the requirements to create analytical prototypes and transform data accordingly
- Generate actionable insights for audit function through data analysis and visual representation
- Maintain and perform daily/weekly/monthly scheduled batch-jobs & activities using ETL for maintenance of analytics database
- Expertise in analyzing, designing, developing, testing and deploying custom data warehouse systems/applications (Involving various mappings for extracting data from sources like relational tables and flat files).
- Ability to understand source systems, data dependencies, interfaces, integration, ETL, data integration and reconciliation
- Data Mining & Modeling (Analysis of business data & Preparing all Technical specifications)
- Design database structure, functional/Technical specifications.
Technical Skills & Expertise
- Data Warehousing / ETL
- Proficiency in SQL (Hands on Experience)
- SAP HANA DB knowledge
- Strong analytical
- Technology savvy
- Continuous Improvement Approach