Keywords: HSE Officer, Safety, EHS, HSE, QHSE trainings, SOP, HIRA, HAZOP
Role Purpose: Responsibilities:
• Development of policies, procedures / SOPs in-line with International standards requirements of QHSE.
• Set QHSE targets and lead the team to achieve the set targets.
• Hazard identification and Risk assessment (HIRA).
• Development of Hazard Operating Procedures (HAZOP).
• Plan and conduct QHSE internal audits.
• Conduct customer and employee survey on QHSE performance for improvement.
• Deal with emergencies, conduct HSE incident investigation and determine / execute suitable corrective and preventive actions (CAPA)
• Organize and execute QHSE trainings, committee meetings, campaigns and workshop on periodic basis to promote the QHSE culture.
• Excellent knowledge in local and international HSE regulations, industrial hygiene and fire safety codes.
• Successfully implemented continual improvement projects to enhance the business process and to enhance customer / employee satisfaction.
• Prepare QHSE performance report on monthly / yearly basis and present to Management for review and actions.
• Excellent contractor management skills in order to achieve the desired project/product quality and delivery with cost effective manner.
• Excellent knowledge in Quality Tools, Statistical Techniques, Six Sigma and Lean Methodology to improve the process efficiency & effectiveness.
• Possess strong analytical, communication, cooperative, adaptable, innovative, motivation, organizing, resourceful and leadership skills.
Works within established guidelines with regular review with Superior