Job Purpose & Scope:
To maintain and manage the ESAG Real Estate properties swimming pools. Person is responsible for proper swimming pool cleaning methods and having knowledge of techniques used for swimming pool chemicals basic operations, tools and terms used in building, and maintenance.
1. Diagnoses, repairs and maintains swimming pools, water systems, filter systems, pumps, and Heat/Cool equipment.
2. Schedules, assigns, monitors, reviews and evaluates the work of assigned staff.
3. Maintain the proper chemical balance for the pool.
4. Maintains the pH and Chlorine values for good water quality.
5. Maintain the pool and all water features using proper chemicals.
6. Maintain the pool pumps and filters.
7. Respond to swimming pool related work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery or equipment.
8. Transports and stores swimming pool chemicals/equipments.
9. Carrying out scheduled water cleaning, using chemicals like chlorine
10.Tests the chemical levels in the pools and other water systems and adjusts as needed.
11.Regularly testing swimming pool water quality and pH balance
12. Responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory of chemicals, parts, and supplies as needed.
13. Monitor and maintain the Pool water temperature .
14. Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
15. Checking for corrosion, cracks and leaks in the pool walls or floors.
16. Servicing heating/cooling unit, circulation systems on timely basis.
17. Making sure equipment like pool covers, diving boards and slides are in good working order
18.Logging and reporting equipment faults or water quality problems to managers.
19.Maintains manual or automated records of all activities and prepares daily / weekly / monthly reports
20. Perform other duties as assigned.