As a technology consulting professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments.
A successful candidate will develop efficient, well structured, well documented technical solutions through our Data Warehouse. The position requires senior-level functional and technical experience in implementing solutions using SAP Business Objects with a primary focus on SAP BW integration.
A successful candidate must be experienced with analyzing and designing solutions derived from end user requirements. Collaboration with on-site teams to understand the need , interdependencies and accordingly develop following best practices, approach and methodology.
Main Job Responsibilities :
• Analyze business requirements to determine appropriate technology solutions.
• Develop and configure standard and custom BW extractors, objects and queries.
• Monitor and tune all ETL and reporting processes.
• Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
• Develop and manage project plans for your area.
• Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
• Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and regression test plans.
• Lead concurrent application development projects: define scope, goals and deliverables to support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Significant experience designing and implementing data sources for BW using the following SAP modules: SD, MM, REFX, CS, and FICO and any other platform like Power BI, SAC etc.
• Experience in Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting.
• Hands-on experience with BPC, Integrated Business Planning, Integrated Planning, SAP BW, HANA.
• Experience in Building Data Warehouse solutions like Data Lakes, ETL, Data Modelling.
• Data load from BW Cubes, Exchange rate maintenance, Data Validation of BPC vs SAP FI Reports .
• Extensive experience with BPC Planning & Consolidation Modules .
• Data Modeling experience and use of extended star schema.
• Admin experience of Business Objects platform.
• Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete solutions.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and relational skills required.
• Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
• Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
• Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
• Must be a strong team player.