Marketing Manager – Retail Division
in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 7 - 14
Education:Basic - Any Graduation
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Retail
Functional Area:Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing Jan 31, 2019
The purpose of this position is to develop strategic marketing initiatives that maximize profitability and align with company goals, to provide visionary leadership in the execution of those initiatives.
1. Developing and implementing innovative and effective marketing campaigns supporting the strategies of ID Design, Chattels & More and KARE furniture brands.
2. Develop an annual marketing plan, manage marketing budget utilization , documenting processes and submission of marketing budgets and forecast invoicing, financial admin, reconciliation and forecasts
3. Ensuring all activities and materials adhere to and are in accordance with the marketing and brand guidelines of the company, covering all essential customer and employee touch-points. Seek necessary approvals for campaign deployment and budget management.
4. Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing. Work with digital agencies to boost online presence of our brand across social, paid media and others.
5. Manage vendors and ensure delivery is managed as per scope – including campaign, media and marketing agencies
6. Providing marketing collaterals and literature to various departments to support brands and highlight products across retail and projects.
7. Identify key events in UAE & co-participate with sponsorship programs for visibility and product promotion.
8. Planning and delivering strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty. Analyzing customer data base based on the member spends and presenting the shopping behavior to the management and internal team.
9. Devise brand strategy and promotional tactics, through PR, influencers and social channels.
10. Set Marketing KPI’s for each campaign and provide Post Campaign Analysis.
11. Align communication activities to manage frequency of communications to our customer base in a templatised manner.
12. Mange campaign photo shoots and adhere to brand guidelines.
13. Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. MBA in marketing
2. 7 years experience of experience in Marketing Industry with exposure to mass media & advertising.
3. Knowledge of UAE market.
4. Experience in Launch Campaigns and Digital Marketing is preferred.
5. Dynamic team player with great collaborative and interpersonal skills.
6. PR & Communication skills.
7. Excellent presentation skills with the confidence to interact comfortably with stakeholders at all levels internally and externally.
8. Result oriented.
Keyword: Marketing Management, Marketing Manager, Retail Marketing Manager, Retail Marketing, Retail, mass media, advertising, Digital Marketing, Digital Campaigns, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, PR