Manage Retail Service Centre Operations in the territory by developing and implementing strategies for profitable
running and expansion
• Manage, monitor and supervise the operations of existing tyre service centers and run each outlet as a profit center.
• Plan and execute setting up of new service centers in line with the company policy of retail expansion.
• Carry out feasibility study for New Service centers along with establishing P&L
• Develop effective sales / service promotions and consumer contact campaigns to enhance after sales services and the brand image. Responsible for preparing Marketing Plan and oversee all in Promotional events.
• Continuously looking for adding new product lines & Or Automotive services (non tyre) complementing existing sales and services aimed at improving Retail revenue and customer footfall.
• Regular Monitoring of competitor’s activities, sales promotions, pricing etc…Keep abreast of Market trends to determine need for improvements in Store offerings.
• Manage and develop content for digital and social media presence (Live website) and e-commerce platform as a part of strategy.
• Manage, motivate and guide staff towards maximum performance. Prepare Training plan in coordination with HR for improving the skills at all levels including technical trainings in order to improve efficiency of operation and achieve maximum Customer satisfaction
• Analyze Sales, Prepare forecast, submit monthly key reports including MIS reports, conduct analysis, study trends etc… to increase efficiencies in the operations and implemented strategies
• Liaise with Business Manager on ordering of products. Liaise with service department with regards to claims and warranties. Monitor stocks levels, ageing and purchases ensuring staying within budgets, efficient operation
• Develop relationship and close interaction with Management of Service Location providers like ADNOC,ENNOC etc… for future expansion of Service centers.
• Ensure all equipment in Service Centers are well maintained in running condition and formulate preventive maintenance program by keeping logbook record. Liaise with Technical department
• Establish dg Procedures Manual for retail operations & review/update on regular intervals. Prepare all Retail Outlets for ISO certification, participate in quality certifications/awards
• Develop Mobile services ( Van Operation ) as an independent Profit center and Independent Call Center to manage the Retail Operation efficiently
• Prepare Annual Budgets and Maximize the performance by improving Sales revenue/minimizing the expenses. Manual etc.)and strategy in line with Retail Industry ( Organized sector)
• Responsible for developing Loyalty Programs like Card, etc... and communicating with Target Customer group like Govt., Fleet, etc.
• Customer dealings and prompt response to Customer queries , attending Customer complaints, resolving the conflicts efficiently
• Ensure all Stores are in compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
• Prepare system of Shop Auditing and conduct random auditing as per plan, aim at improving the operation. Timely response to Internal Audits being carried out by HO & implementation of action plan
• Others as deemed necessary by the line manager or the management for the smooth functioning of operations.