To develop range of products through R&D for various applications and enhance the product range as per the guidelines of the management.
1. To develop new range of products for the company as per the current market trend and customer requirements.
2. Regularly undertake activities to modify the existing product range to match with customer preference and to improvise our product range.
3. Evaluate application parameters of the developed products under test environment; discuss the results to improvise wherever required.
4. Ensure proper documentation of every project phases such as research & testing and accurately record all variables such as chemical type, quantity, compound components, chemical temperature and test duration for future records.
5. Provide production support for the developed products through scale-ups, trial runs, and commercialization. Based on timelines and carry out the necessary changes to meet customer requirements.
6. Undertake research activity to analyze cost saving new products or method of production ; ensure records/information on research are duly secured to maintain confidentiality.
7. Adhere to safety standards during laboratory testing, such as wearing protective clothing and taking additional precautions as needed