Responsible for driving partnership and business growth with Key accounts, General and Modern Trade. Job scope includes managing distributor performance to achieve annual sales targets, developing trust and strong partnership within the market to ensure sustainable long term growth, executing the channel strategy.
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence in the UAE market.
• Lead nationwide sales to achieve sales targets.
• Monitor revenue, sales, backlog, unit volumes vs actual distribution sales target.
• Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
• Evaluate sales pipeline sufficiency and deploy demand generation actions as needed.
• Define distribution strategy aligned with business priorities (market potential, verticals, etc.) in collaboration with leadership.
• Analyze competitor activities in the region and assess opportunities for business development.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and market competition.
• Achievement of defined target (sales in an out, merchandising, outlet growth customer satisfaction, sales per outlet, journey planning).
• Manage business relationships with outlets in designated territory to ensure stock availability at all times and in the desired quantities.
• Develop partner capability for sustainable long term growth by training outlet owners / managers on products, selling tools point of sale materials and quality handling.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs.
• Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with business needs.
• Provide reports as required, give feedback on market intelligence and competition.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
• Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Sales team.