The Digital Marketing Associate helps with handling the day to day digital marketing operations of the Group’s online platforms. The role also contributes to other marketing functions, including but not limited to data collection, PPC, SEO, social media, website content management, and content creation. The ideal candidate must demonstrate technical web knowledge, strong analytical skills, detail oriented, and comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast paced ecommerce environment.
• Assist with the day to day execution of digital marketing campaigns and the management of the Group’s marketing automation platforms and CRM.
• Optimize landing pages, create emails using templates, support in development and scheduling of social media posts and other marketing communications.
• Help with data collection, report preparation and presentation meetings.
• Assist in implementing the approved digital strategy using SEO, online and social media ads, remarketing ads, content platforms, affiliate and influencer programmes, email and messaging platforms, etc.
• Manage multiple, highly visible marketing campaigns from strategy to execution to measurement and reporting, using CRM and relevant digital platforms while maintaining focus on timeline and budgets.
• Optimize and update website content on a regular basis including audits and quality checks to ensure compliance with SEO best practices, user experience and ecommerce standards.
• Manage the process of content approvals, including asset creation required in design and UX enhancements.
• Regularly review the customer journey maps to ensure optimized brand communications and higher lead conversion.
• Ensure the smooth day to day operation of the Group’s ecommerce platforms and online marketplaces.
• Help in executing customer acquisition plans, customer retention, attribution and tracking, heat mapping, data interpretation, online reputation management, research, competitor intel and campaign optimization.
• Contribute in the development and execution of all content and campaign calendars.
• Properly account all ad spends and operational expenses.
• Assist in troubleshooting order and fulfillment issues.
• Help the development team with enhancement and troubleshooting tasks.
• Perform other marketing and administrative tasks as needed.