Social Media Specialist
in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 4 - 8
Education:Basic - Any Graduation
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: General Trading / Export / Import
Other Benefits:Medical Insurance, Paid Annual Leaves, Annual Air tickets
Functional Area:Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing Aug 27, 2018
We are looking for someone that has experience managing the social media channels of multiple brands in B2C and B2B sectors. The successful candidate will be a part of the Group’s Corporate Affairs department and will work closely with respective brand teams, across the Group, to support their marketing objectives.
The management of social media channels will include: market research, content development, campaign execution, community engagement, monitoring and reporting.
• Community management across all social media channels and providing support to respective brand customer service teams
• Develop content calendars with creative themes that will engage target audiences and maintain regular posting across all channels
• Collaborate with brand marketing teams to ensure that content calendars are aligned with new product releases, promotions or other seasonal brand messages
• Ongoing monitoring of local and global industry trends and competitor activity within popular social media platforms
• Ensure that each brand’s social media messaging is aligned with established brand guidelines
• Prepare clear campaign briefs for the in-house design team
• The successful candidate would also be responsible for managing the Group’s social media presence by (i) developing a regular content calendar and (ii) identifying opportunities to communicate the Group’s values through creative campaigns targeted at prospective business partners and employees.
Desired Candidate Profile
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Around 4 years of proven work experience managing multiple social media platforms either at the agency or client-side
• Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management
• Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
• Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong creative writing capabilities
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Good time management skills with the ability to handle multiple brands with changing priorities
• Fluency in English is a must. Arabic is a bonus.
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Social Media or related field
Keyword: Digital Marketing, Social Media, Seo, Social Media Marketing, Content Development, Market Research