Job Purpose and Scope:
To plan, schedule & manage the site installation as per project specification with optimum utilization of resources & high quality execution.
Main Job Responsibilities
• Plan, schedule and coordinate site activities to meet project deadlines & installation is done as per project specification.
• To supervise and schedule work activities of workforce at site ensuring efficient & high productivity.
• Attend main contractor & sub contractor meetings and ensure that their feedback and requirements are communicated to projects & implement the same.
• To effectively and accurately communicate project specification to assigned sub contractors to avoid any deviation to specification & monitor the same.
• Ensure that materials received are in line with project requirement and as per project time line.
• Track records & generate various reports –daily man allocation, daily & weekly progress report, variation report, site status report, installation report, material receipt report, internal inspection report, and job completion report to continuously monitor project status.
• Manage tools & fixtures of site for optimal usage & execution.
• To strictly adhere to all procedures and comply with safety, other procedure & policy of the company.