1. Foreign & Local Supplier Invoice Posting thru VIM:
2. Ensure timely payment to Local and International suppliers through Payment Run and Host to Host:
a. Check Reconciliation with suppliers accounts with logistic & stores teams.
b. Maintain and update regularly suppliers wise correspondence file to verify the facts, as & when required.
c. Co-ordination with Internal Auditor & reply for queries, Tracking of Payment vouchers from HO, filling thereof.
3. Provide assistance to Commercial Manager/ Chief Accountant in:
a. Responding to GM, Head Office, Corporate Finance and Internal Audit queries and requirements
b. Projects Monitoring (ZPS report)
i. Understand, review and strictly adhere to Project Management Handbook guidelines.
ii. All documentations required for Process Flows, Approval levels, Overview, Risks & Calculation Sheet to be adhered strictly, checked & complied with.
iii. Check correctness of data on costs consumed, revenue recognized, invoices, cash flow and raised concern on any deviation
c. VAT Entry Tax Code Correction
4. Preparing month-end / year-end closing reports and schedule for external Audit such as:
a. Prepayments & Provisions
b. Correction of Profit Center/Cost Center
c. Delivered but not Invoiced
d. Payment and Cash Flow Forecast for MIS report
e. FOREX Revaluation
f. Staff, Vendor & Customer account clearing
5. Assist Commercial manager / Chief Accountant in preparing of yearly budget.
6. Preparing Salesmen Achievements and Sales Commission Pay outs
7. Monitoring the FOREX exposure and booking forward buying
8. Preparation and Execution of yearly Stock Count, Biweekly Cash Flow ,Stock & Asset disposal/write offs
9. Customer Receipt Posting
10. Customer Invoicing
11. Responsible for Input & Output VAT entry in the system