The Group Creative Lead will lead the conceptualization and aesthetic direction of ESAG campaigns and communications across platforms. The ideal candidate should be ambitious, eloquent and with a proven track record of delivering impactful visual communications.
• Conceive big ideas in addition to developing key visuals for communications across digital and print platforms including but not limited to dynamic presentations, marketing communications, social media content, motion graphics, websites, email campaigns and infographics.
• Translate lead generation goals into winning creative strategies, content, campaign ideas and marketing materials.
• Collaborate and partner with brand marketing managers and in-house copywriters.
• Provide concise and clear project updates to internal clients.
• Manage deliverables within project timelines and budget constraints.
• Active involvement in the day-to-day art production pipeline by closely working with specialist designers in executing approved key visuals.
• Ensure high level of creativity, quality and consistency.
• Work with outside vendors to meet quality standards, deadlines and budget.
• Build and enforce the visual identity of the Group’s brands.