Responsible for providing guidance to support and deliver business solutions in their domain expertise aligned with IT & Business strategy.
It is also expected from functional consultants to collaborate with other stakeholders to find the right fit and build consensus to support business case and benefits realization.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES :
• Lead in designing, specifying and configuring solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
• Liaise with software suppliers for RFI & RFP processes for sourcing software services and solutions for the business.
• Support building TCO considering all the components includes licenses, development, Infrastructure & support etc.
• Lead the organisation in exploiting technology and use knowledge of IT solutions to drive organisational change and support business process design improvements.
• Drive adoption of standard solutions across companies and geographies and minimize bespoke developments.
• Understand and support to software architecture design and support development team in developing solutions.
• Ensure compliance with IT Policies, Security Standards and strengthen internal controls. Identify and manage key risks in your solution domain, in this case CRM.
Other Key Responsibilities
• To liaise with relevant managers and stakeholders in IT to ensure full collaboration and understanding on critical topics and avoid any escalations.
• Contribute to the improvement of the solution demand & delivery practices, procedures, methodologies and tools through identification of and participation in improvement initiatives.
• Maintains and upgrades professional knowledge, management skills and domain expertise by using continuous learning & development tools.