Mainly responsible for planning and execution of campaigns, the Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with digital strategists and specialists in carrying out enhancements and day to day operations of the Group’s ecommerce platforms. The ideal candidate must be highly analytical, detail oriented and comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast paced ecommerce environment.
• Implement the approved digital strategy using SEO, online and social media ads, remarketing ads, content platforms, affiliate and influencer programmes, email and messaging platforms, etc.
• Deploy marketing automation plans, revenue generating ecommerce techniques, cart conversion tactics, cross/up-selling schemes and compelling website features.
• Manage multiple, highly visible marketing campaigns from strategy to execution to measurement and reporting, using CRM and relevant digital platforms while maintaining focus on timeline and budgets.
• Optimise and update website content on a regular basis including audits and quality checks to ensure compliance with SEO best practices, user experience and ecommerce standards.
• Manage the process of content approvals, including asset creation required in design and UX enhancements.
• Regularly review the customer journey maps to ensure optimised brand communications and higher lead conversion.
• Ensure the smooth day to day operation of the Group’s ecommerce platforms and online marketplaces.
• Formulate tactics for growth and acquisition, customer retention, attribution and tracking, heat mapping, data interpretation, online reputation management, research, competitor intel and campaign optimisation.
• Update business managers with insights and recommendations, including but not limited to return on ads, growth milestones, campaign performance, growth opportunities, competitor landscape, sales and growth forecasts, etc.
• Contribute in the development and execution of all content and campaign calendars.
• Properly account all ad spends and operational expenses.
• Assist in troubleshooting order and fulfillment issues.
• Help the development team with enhancement and troubleshooting tasks.