This position focuses on expertise in developing motion and static digital graphics as well as artworks for print and other non-conventional mediums. The ideal candidate should have a design-forward skill set to innovative visual communications, video production and content creation.
• Manage and develop visual communications and campaign artworks by implementing best practices and efficient workflows including prioritization; design brief and scope analysis; target audience tactics; and production management.
• Create compelling digital and print artworks like content for social media, display ads, presentations, email marketing campaigns, posters, magazine & billboard ads, etc.
• Gather product information and logically organize and format them into engaging, consistent and accurate content
• Provide concise and clear project updates to (internal) clients
• Advise on clients’ creative and branding requirements
• Ensure high level of creativity, quality and consistency in all work produced
• Other responsibilities: o Interface with suppliers o File management and archiving o Logo and branding design o Website UI/UX design