Data Analyst – Corporate Audit
in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 5 - 10
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Technology/Engineering
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: IT - Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software Feb 24, 2020
We are looking for Data Analyst – Corporate Audit for Dubai, UAE.
To perform data analytics and help in creation of dashboards using visualization tool.
To understand and transform data from multiple sources into a library which is scalable and can be used for analysis. Support IA team in extracting, transforming and loading of data from multiple sources into single source.
- Analyze raw data: Assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for multiple analysis and usage
- Design accurate and scalable transformation techniques in order to create strong data warehouse for analytics
- To work with functional business team in building scalable process and metrics; leveraging the knowledge of data warehouse technical architecture, data structures, Extract, Transform & Load (ETL)and reporting / analytical tools and environment.
- Understand from IA team the requirements to create analytical prototypes and transform data accordingly
- Generate actionable insights for audit function through data analysis and visual representation
- Maintain and perform daily/weekly/monthly scheduled batch-jobs & activities using ETL for maintenance of analytics database
- Expertise in analyzing, designing, developing, testing and deploying custom data warehouse systems/applications (Involving various mappings for extracting data from sources like relational tables and flat files).
- Ability to understand source systems, data dependencies, interfaces, integration, ETL, data integration and reconciliation
- Data Mining & Modeling (Analysis of business data & Preparing all Technical specifications)
- Design database structure, functional/Technical specifications.
Technical Skills & Expertise
- Data Warehousing / ETL
- Proficiency in SQL (Hands on Experience)
- SAP HANA DB knowledge
- Strong analytical
- Technology savvy
- Continuous Improvement Approach
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in quantitative field (Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 2 - 3 years' of experience in data modeling/warehousing and 5+ years of over-all experience in IT environment
- Fluency in a programming language (C,C++, SQL)
- Hands on experience on SSIS, Alteryx or similar tool
- Familiarity with visualization tool (Preferably Tableau)
Keyword: Data Analyst, Corporate Audit, ELT, Analyzing, Designing, Developing, Testing, data integration, Reconciliation, Data Mining, Sql, SAP, HANA DB, SSIS, Alteryx, C, C++