Keywords: Senior Consultant SAP FICO, SAP, FICO, PMP, Scrum, ITIL, team work, coordination, communication, Receivables, Fixed Assets, General Controlling, Product costing
Role Purpose: ESAG is looking for a SAP Senior FICO consultant to join our Enterprise Applications team. As a technology consulting professional, you&rsquo;ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments &mdash; supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. Providing technical leadership to bring up a joined-up view from IT business and support functions perspective as how potentially an overall architecture could withstand that could fulfill the requirements of Business, Technology and support functions in the area of SAP FICO (all areas), and overall SAP landscape at ESAG.
Main Job Responsibilities
1. Should have strong business acumen in enterprise finance process and strong technical insight in Finance and controlling sub Modules (General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, General Controlling, Product costing (Both standard and Actual), COPA and Project systems, Budgeting, Planning &amp; consolidation), Cash &amp; Bank, Bank Interfaces
2. Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP requirements in line with Organization goals, including providing functional expertise, guidance, and solutions on SAP products to stakeholders.
3. Well versed with integration of FI CO with SD, MM modules, and business processes.
4. Should be having Technical awareness i.e. FS preparation, validations/substitutions, User Exits, Enhancements, LSMW, BDC applications, BAPIs all RICEFWs.
5. Identify and resolve project interdependencies in collaboration with the concerned stakeholders
6. Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
7. Troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
8. Design, customize, configure and testing of FICO module.
9. Maintaining the defined service levels for the vertical responsible for and ensuring the right communications and satisfaction levels with the stakeholders.
10. Manage project timelines, quality deliverables, and provide timely updates on developments and issues raised to the stakeholders
11. Adherence to the defined processes, documentations as required for change management with commitment to continuous improvement &amp; processes
12. Work closely with internal stakeholders such as business applications team and partner teams to design, develop and deploy right solutions.
13. Results-driven leader with expertise in understanding critical business processes and implementing complex IT systems
14. Highly motivated individual with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry
15. Ability to understand problem statement &amp; implement analytical solutions independently or with minimal supervision
16. An excellent problem solver with business acumen and get it done attitude