Job Purpose and Scope
Follow up on overdue Invoices and payments and implement company collections procedures as necessary to control overdue balances
1. The position holder will regularly maintain key personnel details and working relationship with personnel
from Accounts and Finance in Client company which will help in follow-up and better recovery.
2. Follow-up with Customers for payments.
3. Control the overdue balance from Customers.
4. Arrange for collection of Payment through Debt Collectors / Couriers.
5. Follow-up with the Divisions and clear discrepancies in Invoices.
6. Customer Accounts Reconciliation and Balance confirmation.
7. Follow-up for LC from Customers and arrange amendment of LC, if required.
8. Maintain Customer Ageing Report with status.
9. Initiate cost optimization measures.
10. Adherence to processes and procedures / Improvement in existing processes and development of new
11. Customer Creation / Amendment process through Share Point work flow.
12. Legal Cases uploading in LCM ( Legal Case Management )
13. Maintaining Customer Creation files in Open Text platform.
14. You will be assigned UAE based Client. Working hours will be same as Client's working hours.
15. Adherence to processes and procedures related to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
System and follow all Statutory and Legal compliances of the Company.
16. Any other work assigned by Reporting Managers.