The Design & Content Executive develops visual content for ESAG campaigns and communications across platforms. The ideal candidate should be committed, have design forward skillset to create graphical narratives of the stories we tell, including but not limited to dynamic presentations, marketing communications, photo and video production, social media posts, motion graphics, website elements, email campaigns, digital ad banners, traditional media, and more.
Candidates should be well-versed in presenting design concepts; shooting, filming and editing across multiple platforms; and Adobe Creative Cloud apps. A can-do attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to work independently will be a key factor in the selection of candidate.
• Create compelling visual content for print and digital ads, presentations, email marketing campaigns, websites and more.
• Manage and develop visual communication projects by implementing best practices, efficient planning, and pragmatic analysis of the brief and target audience.
• Research, gather data, structure the content and format the information clearly.
• Provide concise and clear project updates to (internal) clients.
• Ensure high level of creativity, quality and consistency.
• Other responsibilities include interfacing with vendors and file management & archiving.