in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 2 - 3
Education:Basic - Any Graduation, Bachelor of Business Administration(Management)
Nationality: Any European National, Any Arabic National, Indian, Filipino
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:Logistics / Supply Chain Aug 16, 2017
We are looking for a Commercial Assistant - Building Materials Division for UAE.
• Prepare And Release Orders To The Suppliers After Getting Relevant Approvals.
• Follow Up On Orders With Suppliers & Bring Down The Lead Time.
• Keep The Team Posted On The Tentative Order Arrival Dates.
• Point Of Contact Between Principals And Sales Team In terms Of Orders /Samples / Posm Materials Etc…
• Instruct Forwarders To Move Orders By Sea / Air After Checking Feasibility.
• Follow Up With Suppliers On Shipping Documents Before Order Arrival.
• Release Shipping Documents To Clearing Agent For Clearing The Orders Without Delay.
• Book Orders On Sap With All Relevant Costs Incurred.
• Prepare Letter Of Credit / Export Documentation For Orders.
• Liaise With Customs / Clearing Agent / Insurance Company (Incase Of Claims).
• Take Up Claims With Suppliers On Defective Products Received.
• Maintain Records Of Purchase Orders For Easy Reference In The Future.
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelors Degree with 2-3 years experience in the same field
•Good verbal / written communication skills
•proficiency in excel
•to be able to handle work stress
•follow up skills
•extended workings hours / flexible timings (if work demands )
Keyword: Commercial Assistant, Commercial, Order Management, Export Documentation, Purchase, Purchase Management, SAP