To be fully responsible for Chattels & More/Kare buying by securing the best quality, price and terms from suppliers. While delivering the best results against strategic objectives.
Main Job Responsibilities:
1. Develop and lead the buying dept. that will assist in developing and executing buying policies and strategies.
2. Plan, budget and attend all relevant buying trips.
3. Ensure that procurement needs and budgets are forecasted, planned and monitored for buying and shipment of products.
4. Analyze and monitor customers buying patterns and predict future trends and review performance indicators; sales, sell-through and discounts.
5. Ensure that new products bought are delivered on time and the showrooms are equipped with sufficient stock at all times.
6. Ensuring and managing the display, stock and coach the merchandising team as per the VM calendar yearly Plan.
7. Build and develop healthy relationships with key suppliers and monitor their trend base for the introduction of new products in the market.
8. Monitor and review supplier’s contract terms and quotations in line with pricing, quality and delivery of products.
9. Report any defective, damaged, and void product line and ensure to take preventive & corrective measures.
10. Monitor all aging stock at the showrooms for clearance of same along with monitoring stock levels.
11. Ensure ISO process audits are conducted and improvements are implemented.
12. Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with all support functions.
13. Arrange ongoing supplier training for all C&M/Kare staff.