To Supervisor, process, collect and evaluate evidence of the company's information systems, practices, and operations. Look at physical ,business and financial controls within the ESAG Group. To be involved in the planning and execution of internal audit procedures and the creation of internal audit reports
•Undertake Audit Assignments as per the audit plan and complete the fieldwork within defined timeframe.
Planning Scope and Procedures for audits and selection and development of appropriate audit procedures for supervisor/manager approval.
• Identifying System control Points : Document controls or perform expert review of work by assistants.
• Workpapers : Prepare selected workpapers and review assistants’ workpapers.
• Preliminary Survey :development and preparation of the survey approach.
• Audit time Budget : Ensure establishing a practical budget, completing work on time and evaluating performance and variance.
• Planning Memo : Review assistant input and document thorough and complete approved plan for specific audits after obtaining general guidelines from manager.
• Audit Programs/Development/changes : With managers approval, develop audit programs necessary to promote effective audit coverage.
• Field Wok : Perform all field work in a competent and professional manner. Provide evidential support for all report recommendations.
• Interim Recommendations : Prepare recommendations for auditee consideration; review and evaluate assistants’ recommendations, considering materiality, performance to audit and documentary evidence.
• Closing Conference : Prepare or review agenda of recommendations and comments. Conduct with support from assistants.
• Report Preparation Prepare or review detailed recommendations and comments for materiality and relativity of forms,
• Summary Memo : Prepare or review final summary memo based on review and evaluation of input by assistants. Submit future audit planning recommendations.
• Performance Evaluation : Complete timely performance evaluations for assistant on audit and reviews evaluations with them (if applicable).
• EDP : Apply, in appropriate circumstances, knowledge of basic EDP audit techniques.
• Procedures-Audit/company : Demonstrate complete comprehension and ability to (1) assess validity of existing policies and procedures and (2) recommend sound alternatives.
• Decision making responsibility, conclusions : Demonstrate capacity and evidence for effective decision making and drawing sound conclusions.
• Review and approve payment vouchers after verifying supporting documents to ensure its validity, accuracy and correctness.
• Review and approve certain transactions such as debtors’ writeoff, inventory writeoff and employee incentive payments after ensuring compliance to the respective policies.
Assist in Implementation of New business softwares and systems.