1. To develop and submit showroom sales plans / budgets.
2. To prepare and analyze reports about sales figures , customer feedback and market research (including competitors investigations ) and to discuss the same with management in order to take the appropriate action plans accordingly
3. To manage stock levels based on management guidelines
4. To effectively manage the P&L within allocated budget in order to affect a profitable performance for the showroom
5. To hire, train, guide, coach, motivate and mentor his team to perform their duties effectively.
6. To create a positive environment that results in stable retention and a reduction of staff turnover.
7. To ensure that customer service levels are maintained to company standards
8. To make sure that the showrooms has continuous proper display of furniture and accessories
9. To handle V.I.P. customers when required
10. To work closely with other departments (i.e Design , Projects, Admin & finance)