Asst Manager - Supply Chain
in UAE - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 5 - 10
Education:Basic - Any Graduation, Bachelor of Business Administration(Management)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area:Buying / Purchase / Procurement / Vendor Management Aug 1, 2019
Job Purpose and Scope:
Assist the Group Supply Chain Manager to create and streamline the Group Supply Chain Process, in department strategy planning , process design and implementation and savings delivery . Using analytical capabilities to assist inventory management in compliance with the relevant systematic processes, procedures and requirements.
• Assist the Head of Department through participation and contributing to developing and implementing Procurement and Logistics strategies.
• Managing Direct or Indirect Procurement for the Group.
• Knowledge in developing a strategy and managing the implementation of Logistics program across all group entities . This applicable for Air , Ocean and Road .
• Able to focus on delivery of Procurement Savings
• Design , develop and support implementation of strategies related to supply chain process improvements
• Identify inefficiencies in our current process and recommend solutions .
• Deal with suppliers on a daily basis and be a part of supplier negotiations and sourcing activities .
• Ability to learn and develop the knowledge of product lines required to support our business entity operations .
• Participate in supplier evaluation process.
• Conduct sourcing activities and E-auctions through our nominated ERP - SAP ARIBA .
• Follow up on the implementation of existing supply chain management policies, guidelines and procedures throughout the Group.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Minimum experience of 5 years in the role of a Procurement and Logistic individual.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Administration
• Experience using SAP ARIBA as a Procurement Sourcing module / platform.
• Experience in managing or being involved in the Logistics program of their previous company.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
Keyword: Procurement, Logistic, SAP ARIBA, Asst Manager, Supply chain, Purchasing, Buyer, Sourcing