Assistant Finance Manager
in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 6 - 12
| Opening: 1
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce), PG - Chartered Accountant(Chartered Accountant), Master of Commerce(Commerce), Company Secretary(Company Secretary)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: General Trading / Export / Import
Salary: AED 12,000 - 14,000 ($3,240 - $3,781)
Other Benefits:Medical Insurance, Paid Annual Leaves, Annual Air tickets
Functional Area:Accounts / Taxation / Audit / Company Secretary Nov 7, 2019
Job Purpose and Scope:
Analyze, manage, report and ensure integrity of all financial data while helping with data for business decisions.
Main Job Responsibilities
• Manage Corporate Finance Calendar invites for various meetings and coordinate with Group entities and Ho staff.
• Preparation of consolidation workings of ESAG Group on an annual basis.
• Invoice and bill booking and posting of Journal entries with proper documentation.
• Review of Rolling Forecast and updating Forecast for coming months
• Review of Cashflow Forecast and updating accordingly for coming months.
• Handling of all bank related works – Monthly bank reconciliations, electronic and cheque payments to vendors.
• Preparation and Submission of monthly closing and MIS reports.
• Attending queries and providing evidence and in support of the transactions posted in the financial year.
• Department wise cost analysis quarterly in liaison with department heads
• Monthly inter-company reconciliation between Group entities including liaison with Group Entities and resolution of reconciling items.
• Assistance in preparation of Board Meeting extracts from Board Pack.
• Manage the renewal of regional group entities legal documentation and liaison with various department of HO.
• Entering of budgets figures in the SAP system.
• Assist in the preparation and finalization the budget letters to be issued to Group Entities;
• Download, customize and present various financial reports of Group Entities through Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) reporting system.
• Document management of various PMHB (project management hand book) related document and tracking of the same.
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation
Provide assistance to Group Head of Accounts in preparation of leads for Consolidation and Consolidated Financial Statements of ESAG Group, ESAG Enterprises, ESAG Investments, Holding FS, ESAG GCC (Annually)
• Budget related (Annually):
a) Discussion and coordination with Department heads
b) Discussion and coordination with JVs for the forecasts and budget
c) Provisions including Zakath, Oman and Saudi to be discussed
d) Preparation of budget files for department wise and consolidation
e) Preparation of budget presentations department wise
f) Input of budget to BPC
• Assistance in compilation of External auditor issues and documentation of their resolution.
• Attend monthly/quarterly MIS, Operational MIS meeting and Budget meeting for Group Entities and document the minutes of the meetings.
• Prepare the extracts from BPC reports relevant to analyse the monthly/quarterly/annual financial information of Group Entities.
• JV reporting (Annually):Preparation of info pack for Annual General Meetings and other +board meetings.
• Attend the Finance Community meetings and document the minutes of the meeting.
• Assistance in drafting of various accounting and finance related policies and procedure.
• Any Other responsibilities as envisaged by the Line Manager from time to time.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Degree in Finance/Commerce with professional certifications such as CA/ACCA/CPA
2. Around 8 years working experience with at least 4 years in managerial role at a similar industry/types of company
3. Leadership and strategic skills.
4. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
5. Effective communication & interpersonal skills
6. Excellent Microsoft excel skills with experience in ERP package
7. Self-motivated and pro-active
8. Ability to work as a team and independently (without much supervision).
9. Attention to detail, organized and is able to multi-task.
*Due to large number of applications we receive it is not always possible for us to contact you directly with feedback on your application. Should you not hear from us, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion*
Keyword: Chief Accountant, Accounts Manager, Accounting, MIS, Monthly Consolidation