Overall management of SAP ERP application and other enterprise applications landscape. Plan, design, develop and implement the SAP applications, Change requests that is flexible and scalable by configuring, maintaining and optimizing all related database, source code, integrated systems and other third-party applications and thereby ensure a robust platform for business operations.
• Leads SAP related business application projects and responsible for designing new system adoption and implementation roadmap to ensure optimum utilization of existing SAP applications by driving the same across departments.
• Works as senior expert managing multiple projects for SAP practice in variety of products and domains.
• Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design, configuration and customization of SAP products
• Facilitate project planning in detail aligning customer expectations, project scope, cost budgets and managing risk
• Successful SAP project management delivery experience from inception through the delivery lifecycle, to agreed cost, timescales and quality
• Establish effective project performance management system and necessary reporting and ensure execution across the projects.
• Working closely with the applicable team members to perform day to day service management activities for a designated customer base.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders/users at all levels to understand their business drivers and work with the technical team to understand requirements and deliver/promote technical solutions as appropriate.
• Provide subject matter expertise, implementation skills for SAP, and other cloud based SAP solutions.
• Ensure the adherence of standards and SAP best practices.
• Maintain regular contact with SAP Basis and infrastructure team regarding work progress
• Responsible for Maintaining the Compliance on the Enterprise Application Licenses. Ensure the review of application catalogue for the defined scope is updated periodically and all licenses within the scope are utilized optimally.
• Administer and monitor maintenance and support agreements.
• Generate application user lists and assure all critical systems access is appropriate; complete Quarterly User Access Audits.
• Deep understanding of ITIL based Service Delivery Processes and Framework
• Assist in Server infrastructure management, performance monitoring, Operating System upgrades and troubleshooting.
• Ensure that changes to dependent applications are viable in SAP and do not cause a detrimental impact to production.
• Ensure change control for enterprise applications and conduct thorough System/UAT testing prior to a full and controlled release
• Responsible for project budgets and while ensuring that expenditure and resources are tracked throughout the project lifecycle and remains within project tolerance.
• To develop and maintain system documentation and procedures that includes but is not limited to Application Support Procedures System and Technical Configuration Documentation User Training for new systems.