We are looking for an Accountant for UAE
• Manage all accounting transactions - verify, allocate, post and reconcile all transactions (post and process journal entries recording all business transactions)
• Follow up on accounts receivables - generation customer aging report, statement of account, timely circulation of SOA, visits to key customer accounts, communicate and follow-ups on payments, collection of balance confirmation as per company policies and develop good relationship with finance personnel of customers.
• Monitor credit terms of customers and co-ordinate with Chief Accountant for taking timely actions.
• Bank reconciliation and payments
• Follow up on accounts payable - reconcile all vendor accounts, timely collection of all Invoices, prepare payments as per agreed credit terms and collection of balance confirmation
• Ensure daily submission of cash, depositing due date cheques at the Bank (including PDC's), collection and preparation of bounced cheques statement, co-ordinate with head office.
• Petty cash management - handling petty cash, timely submission of vouchers to HO, reimbursement and adhering to HO policies.
• Documents Management - Management of expiry documents -Trade License, CR, PP copies etc. and ensure complete control on credit.
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns (for applicable taxes incl. VAT)
• Co-ordinate with statutory and Group Internal Audits, prepare recommendation draft for HO review
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
• Co-ordination with HO Legal for civil & criminal cases of aged receivables, uploading of key documents in LCM Portal and follow up
• Support Chief Accountant in preparing Budget forecasts and monthly review of expenses vs budgets.
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and ensure proper backups of the database
• Comply with financial Policies and regulations.
• Others as deemed necessary by the service center in charge of the smooth functioning of the operations